SCRC COVID-19 Policy
Updated: March 7, 2023
- As the country, the province of Ontario, local municipalities, organizations, and businesses modify their policies and protocols in response to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the SCRC Board of Directors has removed its requirement for athletes, coaches, volunteers, and visitors to the SCRC compound to be fully vaccinated.
- As of June 7, 2022, proof of full vaccination is no longer required to participate in any rowing program or event hosted by the St. Catharines Rowing Club.
- Non-Americans 18 years or older and wishing to enter the United States must be fully vaccinated.
- SCRC continues to advocate full vaccination as the best way to prevent the spread of COVID-19, and strongly encourages all athletes, coaches, volunteers, and visitors to receive COVID-19 Booster vaccinations.
- While not mandatory, everyone is invited to continue to wear a mask and to maintain a two (2) meter distance to protect both themselves and the immuno-compromised. We ask that everyone is respectful of others’ choices when it comes to masking and social distancing.
- All equipment cleaning protocols remain in effect for all rowers. All equipment shall be cleaned with soap and water after every use.
- This policy shall be applicable until modified by the Board of Directors.